We are staying up to date with the latest government guidelines & taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our staff & guests:
- If you are feeling unwell please do not enter
- Follow the latest social distancing guidance
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Follow staff instructions and signage
- Table service only
- Payment by card or contactless
- Surfaces sanitized after every meal
- Common areas deep-cleaned regularly
- Clean/disposable menus provided to every guest
- Hand sanitizer provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners and extra space between tables
- Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles) while outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
- We will be keeping a temporary record of our customers and visitors to assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed. We will be using our Open Table system to store your details, and we may contact you to obtain the details of the guests coming with you.
- If you are ordering to take away you can use deliveroo or order over the telephone to reduce queues.
- When you are collecting takeaways. We will have a waiting area outside the restaurant following social distancing.
If you have any concerns please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org