We are staying up to date with the latest government guidelines & taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our staff & guests:
- If you are feeling unwell please do not enter
- Follow the latest social distancing guidance
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Follow staff instructions and signage
- Table service only
- Payment by card or contactless
- Surfaces sanitized after every meal
- Common areas deep-cleaned regularly
- Clean/disposable menus provided to every guest
- Limited number of seated diners and extra space between tables
- Customers must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- Staff will also be required to wear face coverings.
- We only accept groups up to 6 people.
- In line with the new restrictions, reservations between 13th April and 16th May will be outdoors only.
From the 17th May our indoors will reopen.
- QR code is on display at both restaurants, on the back of the drinks menus and on the door.
All guests over 16 must use the app or we must take their details. But to reinforce we will be keeping a temporary record of our customers and visitors to assist NHS Test and Trace with
requests for that data if needed. We will be using our Open Table system to store your details, and we may contact you to obtain the details of the guests coming with you.
Please click here to view our Covid-19 risk assessment.
If you have any concerns please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org